Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tutoring

I headed down (about 1 block from our place) to the local high school today, along with 4 other Trackers. We ended up in different directions - 3 girls are heading up the film club, 1 girl is helping with English tutoring and I am helping with Math tutoring. The last hour of the school day on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the month of October, students are to attend extra-mural (aka extracurricular) activities such as sports, clubs or homework sessions. I am also planning to do some extra one-on-one tutoring on Mondays and Wednesdays after school. I hope to be able to find a good balance between my own school assignments and also being able to help out at the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce