Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Specialty Travellers

I am trying to get everything ready for the summer festivals where I'll be setting up a table to sell Threads of Hope and Little Travellers (more info on the sidebar).  Along with the regular Little Travellers I will also have some of the Specialty Travellers (www.littletravellers.net/specialty-travellers).  The Specialty Travellers cost a little more, but are totally worth it because they are just SO cute.  If you have a Specialty Traveller in mind and want to reserve one, let me know.  I don't have the Mama & Baby (which I was really hoping to get for myself!), but I have some that are not even featured on the webpage:  Skirts (perfect for the little ballerina in your life), Sassy Girls, Handbags (yep, they have they own LT purse!), Woman's Hard Life, Gold Hair, Makoti and Warriors.

The World Cup Footballers are flying off the shelves here in southern Manitoba (again, thanks Greg for the article in the newspaper - it really helped!).  Let me know if you are interested in having your own piece of the World Cup and supporting South Africans living with HIV/AIDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce