Monday, July 12, 2010

Just One

In some of my photography training last year, I heard of 1 photographer who considered themself successful if they could capture 1 great picture per month. . .just one.  My friends took a huge leap of faith (I'm not great with people pictures yet) and asked me to take some family pictures for them last Saturday.  I prayed for cloud cover (ideal for outdoor pictures), which we got long enough to get some pretty good pictures, both outside and in.  I say that I'm not great with people pictures partly because I love to capture people in the moment, not posed.  If I could be invisible and take pictures so people don't run away from the camera or suck in their stomach or look fake, I would be happy.  My favorite picture of the day was in between all of those posed ones (which I know we need too!) and I don't want to say anymore, because I think this picture of these 2 little sisters speaks for itself. . .just one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce