Sunday, July 25, 2010

Great Start to the Festivals

I had a great start to selling Threads of Hope and Little Travellers at the Manitoba Sunflower Festival in Altona this weekend.  Seventeen Little Travellers found new homes and 385 Threads went out (plus 79 that I gave to the kids this morning at the end of my children's feature in the Sunday worship service - that's me on the far right).  Thanks for your support Altona!  The next place you can find my table will be at the Winkler Harvest Festival from August 13 - 15.

2 comments:

  1. There were SEVENTY-NINE kids in church in July? Wow. I think we had four this week. All the families are camping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a community service with ALL Altona's churches!

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce