Saturday, August 13, 2011

I Made You

I can't get InvisiblePeople.tv out of my mind. . .Mark is such a driven person.  It's not about doing the right thing, or adding something to his resume - it's his passion.

I LOVE this quote from his "About" page on the blog:

"On the street I saw a small girl cold and shivering in a thin dress, with little hope of a decent meal.  I became angry and said to God:  'Why did you permit this?  Why don’t you do something about it?'  For a while God said nothing.  That night he replied, quite suddenly:

'I certainly did something about it.  I made you.'"

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Horvath really is quite amazing..a perfect example of what one dedicated,PASSIONATE person can do!! I look forward to keeping up with his journey on invisiblepeople.. Thanks for sharing this important site, LaDawn..

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce