Thursday, August 25, 2011

"Enough"

I know that my blog doesn't reach millions of people, but I believe that it reaches the people that are supposed to read it.  Some people have journeyed with me right from the start and others have just started journeying with me lately.  I'm thankful for the traffic my blog gets and comments are just an added bonus.  Head back to yesterday's post and check out Bailey's post.  I emailed her when I got it and asked if I could also share her response.  Words really are my best friend and worst enemy all at the same time.  Even when I can't quite express what's in my heart, I LOVE it when others can. . .it makes my heart smile.  Bailey replied:

"I get compassion fatigue and don't know how to help, and don't know if we will ever be doing 'enough' regardless of how much we do. And I struggle with being the right kind of help. . . It can be so overwhelming."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce