Tuesday, August 2, 2011

"God Gulf"

Half the Sky by Nicholas Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn is one of my FAVORITE books - I don't know that I have a more dog-eared, highlighted, written-in book in my collection.  I describe it as the Bible on women's issues and I don't say that lightly.  I respect both of them in their journalistic endeavors and am thankful for the light they are shedding on issues of utter importance for our world today.

With that in mind, I want to point you to Nicholas' Sunday column in The New York Times, entitled "Evangelicals Without Blowhards":

www.nytimes.com/2011/07/31/opinion/sunday/kristof-evangelicals-without-blowhards.html?_r=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce