Thursday, August 11, 2011

Continue to Journey with Me

I've been blogging for about 2.5 years now (unbelievably!), so I figured it would be as good a time as any to take a bit of a step back (especially since the address of the blog is 'my step by step journey').  The purpose and function of my blog has evolved and morphed since the spring of 2009.  It started out as a way to let everyone back home know what I was experiencing as I travelled with YWAM.  When I got back home at the end of 2009, it became a way to connect with all the people I had met throughout my 9-month journey.  Now it's more about getting out information about injustice.

First off, I do not consider myself a blogger (but that may have more to do with the fact that I don't like labels, especially on myself).  Secondly, I am learning to appreciate the fact that my blog is a work in progress and that's a big deal for a person who likes to start a job and finish a job, usually as quickly as possible.  I have no idea what the next step is and I don't know how long I'll blog, but I am right now.  I'm thankful for those of you who continue to journey with me - on my blog and in my life.  My blog would not be what it is without you!  Here's to the next step. . .

1 comment:

  1. LaDawn, I just want you to know that I appreciate all the amazing information you have provided on your blog..I haven't been part of your blog for very long but I have learned a tremendous amount about injustice in the short time I have been part of "your journey". I hope to continue this journey with you(as a follower of your blog for as long as you choose to do it) and as a friend long after you stop blogging. You are a special person.. keep making a difference!!

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce