Thursday, February 18, 2010

Upside Down

I was challenged in reading a devotional from "Our Journey":

"While the early church turned their world upside down, it seems today that the world is turning the church upside down. . .It seems like our culture is affecting us more than we are affecting our culture. The world needs to see a genuine man or woman of God living the Christian life. They needs to see the real thing. In short, they need to see you. . .You can turn your world upside down."

"Lord, I have been too timid in living for You. Help me to see the opportunities You bring into my life and to have the courage to live in a way that affects my community profoundly. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce