Friday, February 26, 2010

Heart & Stroke

Just a reminder that February (with only a few days left) is heart and stroke month (www.heartandstroke.ca). I want to remind you of this because my mom's brother (my uncle Tim) had a heart attack yesterday and he's only 46 years old. My mom's dad died at age 50 of a heart attack and many of the siblings in the family deal with blood pressure and cholesterol problems. My family and I appreciate your thoughts and prayers at this time (Tim is currently in the hospital), but more than that, I encourage you to maintain a healthy lifestyle of a nutritious diet and exercise because I want all you of in my life for a long, long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce