Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Obsession Continues

I think it was day 2 of the Olympics when I found myself humming the theme song from CTV's coverage of the games. Of course, I know the words and tune to "I Believe", considering that it is played on CTV with each gold medal Canada wins (and repeated a few times!). And though we won't win the largest number of medals, there is still the hope that we will win the most gold medals. But beyond the medals, I have enjoyed the TV coverage of the athletes' personal stories and the profiles of their blood, sweat and tears which have been put in over years of preparation.

Triumph & tragedy. Heartache & joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce