Thursday, January 14, 2010

Upgrades

To those of you who have been following this journey of mine over the past 9 months, I want to thank you! And though my extensive world traveling may be limited (for now!), I know that the journey continues. The purpose of this blog is not only chronicle my steps, but I also want it to be an encouragement to you and a resource tool. If you scroll down a little, you will see some of my new upgrades including various links to some important websites. And keep checking back because the changes will continue. As I come across good sites, I want to pass along that information to you as well.

1 comment:

  1. still here, checking in... just so you know

    marilyn

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce