Saturday, January 30, 2010

Canada Fights Human Trafficking

I can't tell you how many days, I get to the end of the day and wonder what I will blog about - as was the case again today! It's Saturday, so that means I slept in and leisurely got ready. I played some guitar and read a book (The Number Devil), but the day seriously lacked excitement and something profound to blog about (because I know that you don't want to waste your time, coming here to read about nothing). Anyway, I was quickly checking my email and decided to check out Listen Up TV's website, which linked me to another website that I think you should check out: www.canadafightshumantrafficking.com. They provide a lot of current information and suggest ways to get involved. I wonder what I'll blog about tomorrow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce