Friday, January 22, 2010

Newspaper Interview

I had an interview this week with our local newspaper about my time away. I talked about the people I had met and the experiences I had and the lessons I learned. Of course, I jumped right on in and it actually left little time for Greg to ask me questions (and I know, some of you will understand that about me and others of you will wonder if I'm just making that up!). The few questions that he did squeeze in really gave me something to think about. And again, those of you who know me best, know that I like to chew on those types of questions for a while before I give an answer. I answered as best I could at the time, but a few of those questions have stayed with me and I continue to really ponder them. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce