Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Youth Group

I love being able to work with youth and because of my job, normally I have to pass up working with a church youth group (because how weird is it having a teacher teach you and then seeing them in the evening as your youth leader?). I have been able to connect with the Bay's youth group over the last few weeks and have had so much fun. Last night there were 2 girls and about 6 boys (last week there were just boys, which is so strange, coming from our house of just girls). It's great just to be able to hang out with them, play games and talk God. Next week I'll be sharing about Voice for the Voiceless with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce