Saturday, November 7, 2009

Field Trip Week #1

Next week is the first of our two field trip weeks. We have a photo-documentary assignment to work on, focusing on any injustice area of our choosing. Some people are taking the bus or flying to various parts of South Africa or surrounding countries. I am staying back this first week (in hopes that the money budgeted for the 2 weeks together will get me somewhere the second week). I hope to be able to connect with one of the students that I have met at the high school, which is easier said than done! I also have a lot to prepare for my presentations at Christmas time and so I'm thankful for this good chunk of time to get that done (or at least a good start!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce