Monday, November 2, 2009

Thank You!

I just want to send out a big thank you to all of you who baked or stopped by the bake sale on Saturday to support me! We were able to raise about $400, which is awesome! Thank you also for those of you who have been buying the World's Finest Chocolates and Threads of Hope from my parents - they are still selling these items, so if you're interested (especially with Christmas around the corner) please let my parents know. Next on the fundraising list is IGA/Sobey gift cards and Spenst pizzas. My parents also have Voice for the Voiceless 30-Day Prayer Booklets for $5 - consider giving them as part of your Christmas gifts this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce