Sunday, November 8, 2009

And Then There Were 13

With Genevi (pictured - right) leaving last weekend and Kristin (pictured - center) heading home today, that leaves the Track at 13 (hopefully not an unlucky number). I wish Kristin well as she makes a 24-hour stop in Hong Kong before landing back in the good old U.S. of A. again. I have really enjoyed getting to know her and am so encouraged to see her continue to ask questions and press God for answers about her faith.

Kristin, the Track just won't be the same without you! Thanks for sharing yourself and your stories. I feel your tears and I know that God is not done working in you yet!


P.S. - Another one bites the dust!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce