Monday, November 30, 2009

A Change in Track

It has not been an easy decision, but I have decided not to continue on with the Track in the new year. My heart has not changed and I know that I will still be working with issues of injustice at home. I don't know exactly what the near future will look like, but I trust that God will continue to lead and direct my steps. I will still have a time of sharing on December 21 and I hope that you will attend if you are able. Obviously the holiday won't be quite as jammed pack as originally thought and I do look forward to sitting down and catching up with all of you!

As the door closes on the Track, doors are opening for me back home. Specifically, I am awaiting a time of reconciliation with my dad's family. I also look forward to continuing to spread the message of A Voice for the Voiceless throughout southern Manitoba. I know that this will not be the last of my world travels and once again just want to thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement along the way! My step by step journey would not have been possible without you! So bring on the scarves and boots - I'm coming home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce