Sunday, April 5, 2009

Some Peace & Quiet

Finally, a day to catch up. My computer's hard drive is causing me problems, so it will be a little more work touching base with you all, but still doable, so keep in touch. I will try to give you snapshots of my time travelling, and will post more pictures through Kodak, like I did when I was in Turkey. I have met a lot of really good people so far and not everyone is 20, so that's nice.

Classes officially start tomorrow and I'm excited to be in the student chair versus the teacher chair for a bit! Good luck to all of you heading back into the classroom after Spring Break! And I told you before I left that I was sure I would meet up with someone I knew and I already have! One of my students from Winkler (when I was student teaching out there) and her husband are volunteering out here until June. Cherry LaDawn is her name and she went to Prov with Lee & Kelsey, so there you go - it really is a small world after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce