Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Roommates

Last night we had a semi-formal banquet. We have what's called a "boutique" here on campus - you can give and/or take whatever your little heart desires, for free! Many people went boutiquing to get their evening attire. After our 3 months of lecture, we are all going on 3 months of outreach. The entire group will start in Panama and then we will be divided into smaller groups and different countries from there. The evening was to announce our groups and locations. I am part of the Central America group, which has not quite finalized which country or countries we will go to after Panama quite yet. I finally got a picture of all my roommates, so I would like to introduce (from left to right): Hannah (USA), Tina (USA), Brittany (Canada), Amanda (USA), Sarah (USA), me and Joanna (USA).

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce