Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SCORCHING!!

Apparently we had not experienced true Hawaii until this past Sunday (weather-wise, anyway). It had been hot (mid-20's) and humid, but VERY cloudy. That all changed this Sunday and Monday when the clouds moved away and many people turned into lobsters, not being used to the Hawaiian sun. Today is not quite as scorching! I'm not trying to brag about the weather - I know many people back home are still dealing with some snow and flooding. My body is still just trying to acclimatize from the 0 degree temperature that I came from.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! I know the feeling... we got the clouds today, thankfully! The sun with the Kona winds meant for some hot and muggy days!

    The tradewinds seem to be back now, too, so it's even easier to burn once the sun comes out!

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce