Saturday, April 18, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

This has been a long, intense week in class (which I get back to at some other point). Saturdays are field trip days, but only 1/2 of our large class can go at a time. I decided to go next Saturday and so I have some time to catch up on life. I have had issues with my computer (the motherboard and memory had to be replaced), so I'm sorry if I haven't been able to be in touch that much this week. Plus, it's been busy with meetings and assignments. Please do email if you have a chance or post a comment on the blog - I do check!

2 comments:

  1. Hi LaDawn--- I am so proud of you for seizing this opportunity and rolling with it. That takes some 'hutspa' and flexibility, and some rock solid inner strength, too. I am thinking of you, your grandma and what you've committed to undertake in this process. Go girl, go. The world is at your feet.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm... just in case you know more than a few marilyns who could post on your blog.....
    marilyn hart

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce