Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Have an Idear!

Being at the University of the Nations provides so many opportunities to find out about people's cultures, languages, food, etc. Our leaders, for example hail from New Zealand (Paul) and Germany (Susi). Certain things that seem different at first, kind of fade into the background, while other things just always seem unique. Both of talk about having "idears" instead of "ideas" and it's so cute! I remember when I was teaching in Turkey, every time I talked to my students about catch up work, they would laugh like there was no tomorrow. My "catch up" was their "ketchup" and they laughed EVERY time I said it! So I was thinking, I have an idear. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce