Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sylvan

I know that my blogging has been a bit sporadic and I think that may be the case more this month.  I just started a tutoring job at Sylvan in Winnipeg and in order to justify the amount of gas I'm putting into my car, I've arranged to take shifts Wednesday and Thursday with the intent of staying in the city Wednesday nights (I think it's called couch-surfing!).

Be reassured that I'm still here (that is, I'm still blogging) and I certainly invite your comments and any other great tidbits regarding anything to do with injustice - I love to share with those who take a regular interest in my blog.  Thanks again for reading and checking what's new - I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce