Sunday, May 22, 2011

Freeset

It's been an INSANELY busy week training at Ten Thousand Villages - my brain feels full and empty all at the same time!  Of course, my brain is also thinking about the Art Auction happening this Tuesday and then the Jolica conference happening the first weekend in June.  Did I mention that I'm still tutoring in Winnipeg twice a week?!?  AAAHHH!

Anyway, it's all good and I'm excited about the people I continue to cross paths with.  It's great to meet people who have similar passions and yet different experiences than mine so I'm able to add a lot more to my knowledge base (which means my blog keeps going too!).  Check out Freeset's website at www.freesetglobal.com and find hope on the streets of Calcutta through fair trade bags and shirts (not only do they employ through fair trade practices, their cotton is also fair trade).

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce