Monday, May 16, 2011

Brooklyn's DREAM Picture

"Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul.
Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal."
~Pamela Vaull Starr


You may be confused as to how "coffee" can be related to Dreams.  But to me coffee is my dream.  My dream is to open up a coffee shop.  The line "for stars lie hidden in your soul" in my quote really stuck out to me.  Because a dream doesn't just appear one day.  It lies deep in your soul for a long time, and only shows itself to you when it wants to.  And when you take hold of it, you can't get it out of your mind.  That's what happened to me with the coffee shop idea.  It would come to my mind every now and then, but I never thought I could.  But then I realized as long as I want to do this, I can do this.  So I will.  ~Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce