Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Prayer Needed

If you believe at all in the power of prayer, then I am asking that you say one on behalf of my family. I cannot go into great detail right now, but I know that the devil is not happy with me being out here and trying to deal with different issues in my life (starting with the abuse I received as a child). My sin had not been of issue to him until now when I started to face it, and he is attacking me through my family (and attacking them in the process). I ask you to raise your voice and cry out on my and my family's behalf.

2 comments:

  1. You got it! Prayers are heading your way every morning. HUG

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been thinking of you and praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce