Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jo

I'd like to introduce you to Jo (short for Joanna, just in case you are wondering!). She is my one-on-one person - we meet once a week to catch up and talk about deep, heart issues. She is also a leader in my small group (Bible study group) and she will be part of my outreach team (which is officially going to Panama and Costa Rica - it was kind of up in the air for a while). She hails from Britain and I just really appreciate her encouraging words in my life. I am so excited that she's also coming along on outreach with our group - we were in need of an extra leader. She's not afraid to call me on my garbage (in a kind way) and is such an incredible blessing - I am so very thankful for her!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're doing well, sis. One of the biggest passions I have is for mentorship. Invaluable, eh? Keep blogging, it's great to hear your thoughts and stories!

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great friend/mentor to have with you. : )

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce