Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Small Group

Wednesday nights are for meeting in our small groups. My leaders are Jo (who is also my 1-on-1 girl) and Deb. Our group is probably considered the more "mature" group of ladies (by age, not necessarily wisdom!!). The youngest of us is 26 and it just goes up from there. We meet in different places (the best being Deb's condo that is a stone's throw away from the campus which feels like home, including chocolate chip cookies!). Tonight we walked down the boardwalk (campus is not far from the ocean) and enjoyed ice cream and coffee. We talked about our experiences thus far, being about 1/2 way through the lecture phase. I truly value each one of these ladies and am so very thankful for their impact in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce