Friday, May 15, 2009

The Half Way Mark

It's unbelievable to me that I've been out here for 6 weeks already - 1/2 way through the lecture phase. I received a crazy picture this morning from my guitar teacher back home and it included a snowman?!? It's hot and sticky today, but that's o.k. because it's not a dumping of snow! We are heading out on a retreat this weekend to the north part of the island and are told to bring something warm. We'll see just how cold it will get - so far, cold is something that I have not experienced out here yet! To all my fellow Canadians, enjoy your long weekend - if there is snow of the ground, hopefully it will melt quickly!

1 comment:

  1. Told to bring something warm? I think I missed that memo. Too late to repack! Hah.

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce