Sunday, May 17, 2009

Makapala Relationship Retreat

Yes, I missed a day of blogging - we were gone on a relationship retreat from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon (and no, it was not cold!). We headed to a YWAM camp called Makapala. It was just as nice to get away from the norm on Friday as it is to return back to it today. There was time to relax and enjoy each other's company, as well as looking at the other relationships in our lives. I must be a "bit" sleep deprived because I had a 3 1/2 hour nap on Saturday! A Happy Birthday goes out to my Grandma Doerksen for yesterday - I'm sorry I missed it, but I was thinking of you all day long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce