Friday, September 30, 2011

My Unique Perspective

My cousin blogged about the 30 Day Photo Challenge a while ago (it originally took place in August) and I think I may finally have some time to participate in it myself.  Actually, I probably don't have the time, but I'm going to try and make some time.  My camera has been collecting a bit of dust lately and it's as good a reason as any to start snapping away again.

I've changed the rules a bit (other than the fact it was supposed to happen in August!) - I'm still going to use their themes, but I'm going to post them over the month of October in my own order.  Also, I can't for the life of me remember where I read this but, in an photography article, the teacher gave an assignment and had their students go out with point-and-shoot cameras instead of SLR's to work on their composition (instead of worrying about focus and white balance and ISO and aperture and shutter speed. . .) which is what I'm going to do as well.  Lately I have also felt that I need to "take a break" from injustice for a bit.  Of course, injustice never stops and it's a burden I carry in my heart all the time, but October's posts will be photographic in nature.  Enjoy My Unique Perspective (or don't and take a month's holiday from My Step by Step Journey)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce