Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Prison Reform

Do you believe that ONE person can make a difference? I mean, do you REALLY believe that? It's the challenge that I put out every time I have the chance to speak to various groups regarding injustice issues and my travels last year. I certainly believe that one person can make a difference but I don't know that I truly believe that for EVERY circumstance in life. My dad, mom and brother are involved in ministry at prison and sometimes I wonder if they are just wasting their time and gas. But I was reminded (as I tell others) that it is the small things - like going back to the prison week after week, buying chips and a drink for the inmate, and then just talking and listening - that have the most impact.

Please play this web exclusive and then check out the full length Listen Up TV episode (#416) on Prison Reform at www.listenuptv.com/listenup/shows?show_id=186

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce