Thursday, March 11, 2010

You Choose

No matter the group of people that I speak to, the amount of time I'm given, or the topic that I focus on, I usually talk about what people can and should do. It's easy to be overwhelmed by injustice and its staggering numbers - each with a face and a name.

#1 - Educate yourself - whatever you are passionate about, study and research it so you have the facts.

#2 - Educate others - armed with credible information, start talking and spreading the word.

#3 - Do something - you can't just sit on the information, rather it's time to take action and be an agent of change.

"Having heard all of this, you may choose to look the other way. . .
. . .but you can never say again that you did not know."
William Wilberforce (1759 - 1833)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce