Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Photography: Focusing on Injustice

At 6 p.m. this evening, I was starting to get nervous - really nervous. By 6:10, things were much, much better! I organized a photography/injustice class to start tonight for local high school students. It started at 6 and I was thinking that it was just not going to happen for me, when all of a sudden 1, 2, 3, 4 and then 5 students appeared! It's a group of girls and I'm so excited about it - I already learned so much from them (hopefully they also learned a little something from me!). The first half of our classes is going to focus on injustice (we watched "Born into Brothels" tonight) and then the second half will focus on photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce