Thursday, March 4, 2010

Change of Address

I went into get my driver's license renewed (NOTHING like the wait in South Africa to get our visas extended, aka "the DMV from hell with the devil running it") and I was asked whether I had to change my address. That may be a normal, regular question for most people, but over the last few years, I was a regular customer at Prairie Insurance, CONSTANTLY changing my address. Jeff (the one who has regularly changed my address on my license, car insurance, storage insurance, etc) commented that they even had a pool going! Let's see how long it will be until I have my next change of address!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce