Monday, March 15, 2010

Silberfeld

Despite moving over to daylight savings time (now I'm only 7 hours off from South Africa, not 8!), Silberfeld church was full as I was given time to speak yesterday. In my life, this church was always known as 'Grandma's church' and I felt privileged to be able to share with them (yep, my uncle is one of the pastors!). I knew it would be hard, and there were tears, but I wanted to publicly thank this church for being the tangible hands and feet of Christ, serving the many widows in the church, which includes my Grandma. They almost bought me out of Threads of Hope, buying almost 300 of the 400 I had with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce