Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Syd-ster

Wow - I don't think I've ever gotten as many comments on a blog as my blog the other day about Sydney!  I was in Winnipeg from Sunday to Tuesday, so when I got home yesterday, we spent some quality time together (more than anticipated because my shoulders got a little red from the sun).  If you go south from our yard, we have no neighbours for a full mile and as long it's been dry (it's a dirt road), it's a great place to explore.  Sydney was not the only one venturing into the ditch - she was in search of who knows what and I had my camera along.  It's hard to get a descent picture of her because she's ALWAYS on the move, but I think I did ok with this one. . .the Syd-ster!

1 comment:

  1. Easy to see why you love Sydney so much..beautiful looking puppy!

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce