Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Point of View

I'm going to direct you to the Winnipeg Free Press P.O.V. (Point of View) page of photos of the Horn of Africa drought and famine. They are all amazing photographs, but the pictures by Rebecca Blackwell particularly stand out to me - they are so intimate.  The photo on my sidebar is also one of hers.  I urge you to click on the sidebar photo and link up to the Canadian Foodgrains Bank website (www.foodgrainsbank.ca) to make a donation today.  The need is urgent and immediate, and any amount - small or large - will make a difference.


Rebecca Blackwell/Associated Press

www.winnipegfreepress.com/multimedia/pov/Horn-of-Africa-drought-and-famine-125927828.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce