Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bring Her Back Home

This summer looks be starting just like the last with Sydney disappearing on us for some adventure/misadventure.  She left on Wednesday and finally returned last night.  I was already in bed when I heard the barking and have never run so fast up the stairs.  You know in the movies, when people have been waiting to meet each other and everything is in slow motion? - well, it's not like that at all!  I whistled for her and she came running full-speed ahead.  So yes, sometimes God answers the prayers that sound most ridiculous - please keep my dog safe and bring her back home to me!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear Sydney is back home safe!! Dogs are the best..having fun exploring your thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. LaDawn! I was just thinking of you and am so happy to see that you've been keeping up your blog! Also glad to read that your dog is back safely!:) Hope you're doing well, friend. We're due for a time of catching up. Email/skype soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the catalogue launch goes well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah on Sydney being back at home!!!!!
    marilyn

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce