Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Mission Accomplished!

With no valentine of my own and my family all away, I decided to celebrate Valentine's Day a little differently this year.  I picked up some 35 cent fair trade chocolates from Ten Thousand Villages and set off.  People that I personally encountered throughout the day received one at the end of our interaction and it's amazing the smiles that crept across faces that were not expecting a thing from me including the secretary at school, my teller at the bank, and my doctor.  What's better than getting a gift you expect? - one that's totally unexpected and a huge surprise (even if it's a very small gift)!  Valentine's mission accomplished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce