Friday, February 25, 2011

Answers

I enjoy my silence and solitude.  At various times in my life, I have probably thought that I could go for quite a while without any contact.  And while I can be alone, when in Austria during a 48-hour solo time, I discovered that I craved human interaction much more than I would have admitted to previously.

On Tuesday I was reading from My Utmost for His Highest (Updated Edition) and he said "[O]ne of the greatest stresses in life is the stress of waiting for God."  How true!  I have so many unanswered questions in my life and I'd like some answers.  But if I'm really honest, it's not really answers that I want, but rather it's my answers that I want:  'yes' when I'm hoping for 'yes' and 'no' when hoping for 'no'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce