Monday, November 1, 2010

Your Birthday Gift to Me

November is my birthday month and for those of you who know me well, I like to try to stretch the celebration out. . .all month if possible!  No gifts for me this year - rather consider sponsoring a child through Compassion.  I still have 47 profiles of children from September when our church focused on children's ministries one Sunday morning.  I only have these profiles until the end of the month and I urge you to get involved!  There are many different countries, different ages and life situations - I'm sure that we can find the perfect sponsor child for you!  Please contact me or go to Compassion Canada's website at www.compassion.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce