Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ode to Judith

OK, so let's just call these past few days "Ode to Judith" for my blog!  Yes, she took pictures of my Jolica jewellry and Little Travellers, but the main part of the photo shoot was me!  I was so excited to see what kind of pictures she would come up with for my Christmas card.  Here is a little preview and you'll just have to wait until you get a real copy in the mail for Christmas.  Thank you, thank you, and thank you again Judith - it was so much fun!


Check out more pictures from our photo shoot at judithvothphotography.com/viewing/?slideshowID=111114 or at her blog jvoth.blogspot.com, look for ~ladawn~.

1 comment:

  1. Love the purple scarf in your pictures, looks very familiar.

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce