Sunday, November 14, 2010

Because I am a Girl

 "Because I am a Girl" (becauseiamagirl.ca) is a program through Plan Canada that I stumbled over this past week.  I wish I could sit down with you over tea and talk about what a difference you can make supporting a girl, especially one living in poverty.  Since that's not possible with everyone, I want to encourage you to make a donation to this program today.  Whatever your reason to get involved - remembering a girl that's no longer in your life, honoring the 2 little girls running around your house that will grow up far too fast, or giving me a special birthday gift (yep, today's the day and here's your chance to make it all good!) - I urge to just do it.  Do it today!  Click on the "I AM THE ONE" logo on my sidebar or the link below and make a donation.



I know I have posted this video before, but I think it's a good reminder of just how important girls really are.  Celebrate the girls in your life today by making a donation!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce