Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Start of Something Great

Today was my first day subbing for the new school year.  Ahh, there's just something about a new school year.  You walk into the building and are blinded by the light, reflecting off the newly polished floors.  Kids may say that they don't enjoy shopping for school supplies, but seriously, how great a feeling is it to sharpen new pencils and crack open new erasers and give new markers a try (I was getting high on the new marker fumes all day!)?!?  Forget New Year's - September is a truly new beginning.  Potential and hope linger in the air. . .this could be the start of something great!

1 comment:

  1. Yea, it is a time to get back to work. I always find September and October very enjoyable. By the way I do like that you are supporting some good causes, right on!

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce