Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Compassion

On September 26, our church is focusing on Children at Risk.  I am part of the planning, so I'll be doing some speaking, plus I will have a table set up for Compassion Canada.  I have been sponsoring a girl named Evelyn from Ecuador for 5 years.  She's grown up overnight and just turned 15!  I love receiving her letters and I also enjoy writing letters to her.


Maybe you've been humming and hawing over sponsorship for a while now.  Maybe it's something you've never considered.  Today I'm asking you to seriously think about it.  You can sponsor through a number of organizations but right now I have 50 Compassion Canada profiles and I would love to find them all sponsors.  I have kids from all over the globe, of different ages and different family situations.  It all begins with me and you, making a lasting impact in the life of a child, their family and their community!  For those of you who already sponsor a child(ren), THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce