Friday, March 4, 2011

A No-Gift Year

I have made the decision for 2011 to be a No-Gifts year and that will be hard for me because I love to give gifts.  And I'm talking No-Gifts in that I won't be giving physical gifts - at least not to the family and friends that would normally unwrap a gift.  The physical gifts will be given to people in need, locally or globally, while the people here at home won't receive another 'thing' (needed or not) but rather the satisfaction of knowing that a gift was given on their behalf.  The first is for my parents (today is my Dad's birthday and March 12th is my Mom's):


Keep 5 Alive from partners Relief & Development Ca on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce