Monday, March 7, 2011

Grinning from Ear to Ear

It's been a while since I've updated you on my uncle Levi's condition.  He's actually been in an isolation room as of late, fighting an infection he got at the hospital (which isn't that hard to do when you've been in the hospital for about a year).  The source was finally discovered as a bladder infection.  My parents went to visit him on the weekend and they got a pleasant surprise - Levi was driving around in his wheelchair (something he hasn't done in almost a year).  He was granted permission to head down to the cafeteria and enjoyed some mashed potatoes and gravy.

2 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!! I have goosebumps, and I don't even know him!!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce